“A well-conceived plan, coupled with quality research and a prudent due diligence process may help enable dreams to become reality.”
– Mark Cross, Founding Partner, Highland Trust Partners
Today’s complex financial landscape can be overwhelming. Market “noise” combined with the broad spectrum of financial products and investment alternatives available to you, including individual stocks and bonds, mutual funds, and professional money managers, often results in more confusion than clarity.
Our experienced team of professional advisors and associates at Highland Trust Partners recognize that accomplished individuals and business owners have little time to devote to the day-to-day management of their investment portfolios, including analyzing market trends and determining when to make changes or adjustments to their portfolios. Many of our clients simply want to spend more time focused on the things in life that matter most to them, including family, career or business goals, or the leisure activities they enjoy. This is where we can help you.
At Highland Trust Partners, we:
- Serve as your independent advocate and guide. Our goal is to be an extra set of eyes and ears for you.
- Pride ourselves on offering objective advice and go to great lengths to eliminate all potential conflicts of interest.
- Adhere to high industry standards for ethics, integrity, honesty and transparency.
- Dedicate our full team of financial professionals to our relationship with you, including CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals, Accredited Investment Fiduciaries, and our client service representatives.
- Educate you on financial concepts and the markets, and serve as your financial coach, helping you make confident decisions about your wealth at every stage of your life.
- Clearly explain the costs and fees associated with our services and specific investment products or services, and provide comparisons for any alternatives.
- Develop a long-term investment strategy for you that seeks to protect and grow your assets while managing risk.
- Employ a team approach with a focus on providing unparalleled service to ensure someone will always be available to take your call.
- Seek to anticipate your needs and proactively identify and resolve problems or challenges before they arise.
- Remain accountable to you through regular communication and account reviews, and by monitoring and reporting portfolio performance on a quarterly basis.
CFP® Certification: The Standard of Excellence
Only a select group of planners have met the rigorous education, examination, experience and ethics requirements (set forth by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards) necessary to call themselves CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals. CFP® certification is a symbol of the certificant’s knowledge and credibility among his or her peers; and indicates his or her status as a qualified, trustworthy financial planner.
Contact Us to learn more or to schedule a no-obligation consultation today.