“A well-conceived plan, coupled with quality research and a prudent due diligence process may help enable dreams to become reality.”
– Mark Cross, Founding Partner, Highland Trust Partners
It has been our experience that investment success is usually determined through an unwavering commitment to a set of clearly defined investment principles.
These principles define our investment philosophy.
- Put all investment plans in writing.
- Market timing is not an investment strategy.
- Long-term investors should remain fully invested, unless it is clearly not prudent to do so.
Chasing “hot” performance inevitably leads to poor investment results.
- Use asset allocation and style diversification to help reduce risk and possibly increase returns.
- Never let emotional decisions replace rational judgment.
- Partner with an advisor who is not subject to conflicts of interest, and who takes the time to make sure that you understand the realities of the investment climate and your financial decisions.
At Highland Trust Partners, you can rely on us to:
- Conduct a thorough individualized analysis of your investments and financial objectives.
- Provide tailored recommendations to help resolve concerns and assist in developing a time table for achieving your investment objectives.
- Deliver a client service statement that assures you that our service will be top notch.
- Dedicate our full team of financial professionals to our relationship with you, including our CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professionals and our client service representatives.
- Conduct periodic reviews of your investment and financial goals to help ensure you remain on track.
- Collaborate with your extended team of professionals, including CPAs, attorneys, insurance specialists, and more.
- Serve your best interests at all times.
Tax and legal services are not offered by LPL Financial or affiliated advisors.